September 19 & 20, 2022
More than 100 foreign decision-makers from 15 countries are coming to meet the French healthcare offer during the
French Healthcare Innovation & Business Forum
Pre-program of the 2 days of conferences
SAVE THE DATE
Innovation & Business Forum
September 19 & 20, 2022
Future4Care, Paris XIII
The French Healthcare Innovation & Business Forum organized by French Healthcare Associationinitiative, supported by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs will take place on September 19 and 20.
Dedicated to French healthcare players with an international activity or strategy, the event will host more than 100 foreign decision makers from 15 countries (Algeria, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Ivory Coast, Egypt, United Arab Emirates, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Morocco, Mauritius, Nigeria, Uzbekistan, Rwanda, Tunisia, Cameroon...). The French Healthcare Innovation & Business Forum gives French healthcare players the opportunity to to present, during two days, their knowledge, their solutions and their know-how, synonymous with quality and excellence and to make them shine on strategic markets with strong development needs.
The French Healthcare Innovation & Business Forum aims, in a post-Covid recovery context, to:
- reaffirm France's presence in the health sector,
- to promote French innovations,
- capitalize and strengthen cooperation between France and foreign partners in the health field,
- develop business flows.
Through a program of pre-organized business meetings, thematic conferences, practical workshops and networking moments, the The French Healthcare Innovation & Business Forum aims to accelerate the development of French healthcare players in strategic markets that are often perceived as complex to address.
For two days, in Paris, representatives of the most important institutions of these countries from the public sector (ministries, institutions, regulatory authorities, government agencies) and private (manufacturers, care institutions, distributors, prescribers, investors) come and meet the key players in the French healthcare ecosystem (companies, health institutions, professional associations, universities and research centers).
SOME OF THE FOREIGN DELEGATIONS ANNOUNCED
- Ministry of Health of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Ministry of Health and Wellness of the Republic of Mauritius
- Ministry of Public Health of the Republic of Tunisia
- National Center for Privatization & PPP of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Almaty Regional Center for PPP of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Kenya Healthcare Federation (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Rwanda Healthcare Federation (Kigali, Rwanda)
- Ethiopian Healthcare Federation (Addis Ababa, Ethiopia)
- Bait al Batterjee Medical Holding (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
- Khaled Juffali Company (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
- Abdul Latif Jameel Health (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia /CCG)
- The Egyptian Authority for Unified Procurement "UPA" (Cairo, Egypt)
- Royal Commission for AlUla (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
- KIMSHEALTH (Umm Al Hassam, Kingdom of Bahrain)
- The Pharmaceutical Society of Kenya (PSK) (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Nasser Pharmacy (Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain)
FRENCH COMPANIES PARTICIPATING IN THE FORUM
Participating sponsors :
- Sanofi (1st European pharmaceutical group)
- The EMT Alliance (medical device health experts network)
Participating companies and institutions:
- Archetype Group (French engineering and architecture group, leader in Asia)
- Biomedah (medical devices)
- Bone 3D (medical 3D printing)
- Cerba Healthcare (medical biology, diagnosis)
- Unicancer (Federation of Cancer Centres)
- Enovacom - Orange Group (software publisher 100 % Health - Orange Business Services)
- Eurestia (bridge between France and the Eurasian Economic Union)
- Hopale Foundation (non-profit health care institution specializing in orthopedic and prosthetic surgery and rehabilitation)
- FSE Group (realization of biomedical and laboratory equipment projects)
- American Hospital of Paris (French-American hospital grouping, supported by a private non-profit foundation, multidisciplinary)
- IDC Group (import and distribution of medical equipment)
- ID Solutions (specialist in oncology diagnostics)
- I-Virtual (system for measuring vital parameters without contact)
- Inlog (transfusion informatics)
- Curie Institute (1st French center for the fight against cancer)
- Institut Mutualiste Montsouris (Private Health Establishments of Collective Interest - ESPIC, not for profit)
- Invivox (continuing education for health professionals)
- ISRP (Higher Institute of Psychomotor Rehabilitation)
- Medipréma (medical device manufacturer, specialist in neonatology)
- Novaxia (investment in urban recycling)
- Oxy'Pharm (airway disinfection)
- PROPARCO (a subsidiary of Agence Française de Développement - AFD, dedicated to the private sector)
- QISTA (eco responsible and connected mosquito control solution)
- STEAM France (washing, hygiene, decontamination and sterilization for medical use)
- Tesalys (treatment of infectious risk waste)
- Unanimous Architects (architects, urban planners, designers, drivers specialized in the field of health infrastructures)
- Vamed (construction, equipment and management of health structures)
- Winncare (design and manufacture of medical equipment)
- Paris Saint-Joseph Hospital Group (Private Health Establishments of Collective Interest - ESPIC, not for profit)
- Conferences of the DGs of University Hospitals (Conference of General Managers - University Hospital Network)
- MED Evasan (medical assistance services)
PRE-PROGRAMME French Healthcare Innovation & Business Forum
Monday, September 19, 2022 - at Future4Care
🔵 9:00 am - 12:30 pm: Inaugural conference
🔵 12:30 - 14:00 : Networking Lunch
In parallel with the conferences, atBusiness meetings will be held between French players and foreign delegations.
Conference program :
🔵 14:00-14h30 : Conference "Detecting, preventing, and treating cancer"
Presentation of the French exportable oncology offer and future innovations on the care continuum: prevention, detection, treatment, follow-up.
🔵 14:30-15:00 : Conference "Infection prevention & control in the post-COVID-19 world"
Discussion around infection prevention and control in the post-COVID-19 world.
🔵 15 :00 - 15 :30 : Conference "Hospitals: Development aid, advice and expertise, how to promote the diversity of establishments' international commitment
Hospitals: Development assistance, advice and expertise, how to enhance the diversity of the institutions' commitment to international development.
🔵 15 :30 - 16 :00 : Sustainable Health Financing Conference
Conference on sustainable health financing hosted by Sanofi.
🔵 16:00 - 16:30 : International Health Cooperation - diagnostic platforms in Africa" conference
International health cooperation - diagnostic platform in Africa.
🔵 16:30 - 17:15 : Conference: "Successful pharma market access through supply chain digitalization and technology"
How to access the pharmaceutical market through digitization and supply chain technology.
🔵 17:30 - 18:00 Conference "Healthy cities or health in cities? Bridging urban planning and health".
Understand how ecosystem determinants and urbanization impact the health of citizens, and how health must be incorporated into urbanization plans to better address tomorrow's health issues.
🔵 18:00 - 18:15 Closing Keynote Guest - Makarem Sobhi Batterjee, Group President Batterjee Medical Holding
Closing Keynote Speaker - Makarem Sobhi Batterjee, Chairman of Batterjee Medical Holding Group.
🔵 Starting at 7:00 p.m.: Themed networking cocktail:
"How sport could be a therapeutic answer: from prevention to treatment
Sport as a therapy in the continuum of care.
Introduction by Laurence Fischer, Ambassador for Sport at the Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs.
Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - to Future4Care
In parallel to the conferences, business meetings will be held between the French players and the foreign delegations.
🔵 8:30 - 9:30 : Thematic breakfast: "Women in Healthcare
🔵 9:45 - 10:30 : Anticipate, protect, develop and make your innovation effective
Conference hosted by the EMT Alliance on how to anticipate, protect, develop and make your health innovation effective.
🔵 10:30 - 11:00 : Conferences of foreign institutions
🔵 11:00 - 12:30 : Conferences of foreign institutions
Several countries announced
🔵 12:30 - 14:00 : Networking lunch
🔵 14:00 - 15:30 : Conferences of foreign institutions
Several countries announced
🔵 16:00 - 17:30 : Startups Forum
🔵 17:30 - 19:00 : Closing ceremony
THE FHIBF 2022 PROMOTES FRENCH EXPERTISE IN HEALTH
With the support of Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs, the Treasury General Directorate, The French Tech, Team France Export, Sanofi, Proparco, Bpifrance, Future4Care, French Foreign Trade Advisors (CCE), Unicancer, the EMT Alliance and alongside Business Franceof the SNITEMs, drug companies (Leem), the Medef Internationals, the French Chambers of Commerce and Industry abroad but also the French Federation of Health Industries (FEFIS), the Centre for Innovation and Uses in Health (ICSU), of Medicen Paris Regionof Lyon Biopôle, from France Biotechof The Tribune and HOSPIHUB, The French Healthcare Association will make the French Healthcare Innovation & Business Forum 2022 the rallying point for the French healthcare sector in its quest for international markets.
HEALTHCARE, A RECOGNIZED FRENCH KNOW-HOW
France is a leading player in the global health sectorThe company is at the forefront of innovation and digital transformation in the sector, and has considerable assets:
- a cutting-edge research in many areas,
- a French pharmaceutical industry among the most efficient in the world
- a innovation capacity recognized in all areas of healthcare, such as medical devices, oncology, chronic and infectious disease management, e-health, and the construction of healthcare facilities,
- a dynamic and innovative ecosystem startups, SMEs and large groups,
- of care facilities at the cutting edge of the latest techniques and innovations in patient care.
However, export and international activities for French companies represent a real challengeparticularly in emerging markets. Indeed, the growing importance of health issues throughout the world is both an asset and a challenge for the French industry, as the strengthening of global competition and the emergence of new, dynamic and innovative players require understand the new needs and changing priorities of international stakeholders.
About the French Healthcare Association
French Healthcare is an initiative led by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs since 2017, in conjunction with the ministries in charge of the economy, health and social affairs.
The association, under the French law of 1901, brings together French companies, healthcare institutions, research and training institutes that wish to actively participate in a collective dynamic and promote their activities internationally.
The association's members, from start-ups to large corporations, reflect the diversity of the French healthcare ecosystem: public and private healthcare institutions, construction companies, architects, hospital engineering firms, the pharmaceutical industry, biotech companies, medical device manufacturers, medical technology manufacturers, medical equipment manufacturers, and digital health players...
By promoting French healthcare expertise throughout the world and working to enhance France's attractiveness, the French Healthcare Association helps its members enrich their network, access new business opportunities and promote French healthcare excellence internationally.
French Healthcare - French excellence in healthcare (frenchhealthcare-association.fr)
Press contact :
Jean-François Gendron - President
Johanna Lerfel - General Delegate
[email protected] | +18.104.22.168.13.85
Jean-Baptiste Michel - International Project Manager
Noémi Barta - Communication Officer
Jérôme Aubé - Press relations & influence
Download our press kit
- Presentation French Healthcare Innovation and Business Forum
- Communication elements
- Social networks and website
- Downloadable communication materials